- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups whole almonds
- Combine the water, sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil; add the almonds.
- Cook and stir the mixture until the liquid evaporates and leaves a syrup-like coating on the almonds.
- Pour the almonds onto a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Separate almonds using forks.
- Allow to cool about 15 minutes.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device