Skip to content
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. light corn syrup
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 c. pecan halves
- 2 (9 in.) unbaked or frozen pie crusts (not deep dish)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat eggs, sugar, syrup, butter & vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour into pie crusts.
- Bake pie on a cookie sheet 50-55 minutes or until a knife into center of pie comes out clean.
- Let cool. Serve at room temperature. Each pie serves 8.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.